About the Job
- Smart selection of approved suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production, distribution capabilities, and supplier’s reputation and history.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best service.
- Communicate between all departments and finance department
- Made weekly reports to top management about progress reports
- Collect purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods, and supplies.
- Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment
- B.Sc degree of English Commerce & Chemical Engineering or Science
- At least 5 to 7 years in that fields
- Experience in Foreign purchasing (Manufacturing field)
- Negotiations skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office & Internet search.
- Females only.