Job description :
- Collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting Excel Sheets
Job requirements :
- Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accounting manufacturing/ Industrial Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
To apply for this job please visit clipsicopack.com.