Job Description :
- Open New Markets, mainly in Africa & Europe
- Follow up with existing customers
- Reply to clarifications and inquiries from the assigned region
- Prepare quotations and negotiating/ closing deals with customers
- Maintain a trustworthy professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients
- Follow up orders with company technical staff.
- Arrange shipments and release invoices
- Issue all kind of Export documents
- Communicate with shipping lines/ freight forwarders to get the best rates, and Follow up till the shipments delivered to the customers
- Prepare weekly Export reports
Job requirements :
- Fluent English & French
- Experience 3-5 years
- BSC/BA in marketing, business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to research and analyze the trends in the market
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office and internet surfing
- B2B Experience is preferable.
- Problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit clipsicopack.com.